Your corporate portrait needn't be a thing to dread, I always do my utmost to make people feel relaxed and look their best. But there are a few things you can do to make sure you feel confident and look good.
- Wear clothes that fit you well, a tight shirt that gapes at the buttons won't look good.
- Go for a classic look, solid colours work best, patterns will look dated in no time at all.
- Darker coloured jackets work well.
- Avoid loud ties.
- Go easy on the jewellery.
- Don't be afraid to smile, even if you don't like your teeth, a smile always looks better.
- Do tell me if you'd like me to photoshop out any blemishes or brighten up your teeth, I'd be delighted to oblige.